Ok, so I know I said I wasn't going to any other craft project until I got my paining done, but last night I came upon a problem that needed to be solved.
I'm sure all of you women, like me, have makeup. But my bathroom is really small and my room is too... so I don't really have space to put everything.
Last night was a rough night for me. I was aggravated with a lot of different things. I went into my bathroom and knocked over a ton of stuff. I mean, things were fly'n everywhere. And I thought, there has to be a way I can organize all of this crap! lol. So I started looking on Pinterest for any ideas and I came across this....


The Make-up Magnate Board

I'm pretty excited about this. A while ago, I got a few big picture frames for free. So Vwa-La! Today I got all I need for my little project.

FYI
I got a TON of the metal for this project... so if you would like to do this, you can have what ever size you need for like $5 or something - depending on how much you need. 

I have all of the instructions and supply list if you would like to try this out. If you don't have what you need.... since I just got all of my supplies.... I'll tell you where to get it all. The magnates cost me less than $5. And like I said, the metal backing would be about $5 too. So you can do this for like $10 if you have a frame :) Just facebook me if you are interested!

I am ALSO doing this crafty little Brush Holder.........


I've never bought coffee before...let me tell you, it's tricky LOL (not really, but if you were watching me, you would think so). The glass box cost $4 something at Walmart. And the coffee beans were around $5. You have to get the "Whole Bean" and not the 98% of the coffee on the self "Ground" haha. I love the smell of coffee so this will be great in our small bathroom - while taking hot showers, these beans should make it smell amazing. BUT if you are deff not a coffee fan, you can put something else like those cute little glass marbles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment