I'm pretty excited about this Saturday's craft! I really want to paint on some, but I would also like to build. Good thing I have such a handy husband to help me out! Here are some of my ideas I plan on doing.
This is what I would like to paint....



I would like to do this sort of idea ------------------------>










But with this painting. This will be the picture that goes in the middle -------------------------->












And I will do this on the two side ones.... I'll try and make them opposite so that they are not both facing the same way ---------------------->




I haven't decided yet between the two ways I want to do this. I am thinking I either want to keep the wood look, and stain it - then paint the silhouettes White - Black - or this really cute Teal color I have. OR I want to paint all of the boards the Teal color I have and then paint the silhouettes black or white. Decisions, decisions, decisions.



As far as Building goes, I think I'm going to try and keep it simple and make some night stands [left] (which my husband and I need). I also would like to make a simple Skinny Table [right] to go against one of my walls that I only have picture frames on.
I think I'm going to either paint them both black, or stain them. haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment